2nGjyaM0o1rqhFuD65616DjpVfI Juicebox Confession: Day 16's Adventure.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 16's Adventure.

I am tired. Bone aching tired.

My patience is thin. I feel like too little butter being spread across burnt toast.

I put off writing all day, knowing that my words would deceive my deeper feelings.

My impatience and exhaustion would translate to anger.

I am not angry.

I have a lot to be happy about, grateful for.

I decided to re-read my older posts.

That is where I found this.

A slice of Spring from last year.

It made me smile. I hope you enjoy it.

Until tomorrow....

http://www.juiceboxconfession.com/2013/05/adventure.html


2 comments:

  1. What a glorious memory to look back on. I could almost picture your daughter with her rolled up pants and bare feet ... oh, and the sun shine ... I am so looking forward to the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorites. The sunshine will be so very welcomed. Thanks, again, for reading Annette!! XOXO

      Delete