2nGjyaM0o1rqhFuD65616DjpVfI Juicebox Confession: Thankful Thursday II

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday II


It is Thursday again! Time for the second weekly Thankful Thursday list. I will include a link up at the bottom of this page again so you can share your posts of gratitude.

Without further ado, here we go!

1. Heat. I am so thankful for my warm house today. It is a very windy and very cold 10 degrees here today.

2. My heating pad. I have an awful lower back and it has been so painful recently. My magic clay heating pad works miracles.

3. Hope. No matter how dark it may get, I always seem to be able to hold onto to hope. Which correlates with number 4......

4. Optimism. I am SO thankful that I have grown into an optimistic person. I had to teach myself, learn this behavior. It didn't com natural to me but once I realized that I had so much to be grateful for and how good life can be, it came much easier. I see so many people getting in their own way with their pessimism. Makes me sad.

5. Opportunities. I am grateful for the opportunities I have been offered. Mamlode, Bon Bon Break, and Esteem Yourself have all contacted me in the past couple weeks. I don't even know what to say besides: THANK YOU!!

6. My dogs. They are the first to annoy me but also the first to make me laugh. The other night there was a crash in the night that sent my husband investigating and then to snuggle the kiddo. Our big boy dog happily slept next to me, keeping me safe and comforted. I am so grateful for the love they bring to this family.

7. Good friends. I don't have many, but the few I have are AMAZING. I adore them.

8. Family. I live a few tenths of a mile from my grandparents. I get to see them at least once a week. I am incredibly blessed to still have them in my life and even more blessed to have them so close.

What are you grateful for? Link up your post below or leave a comment with your most thankful thoughts.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Definitely glad for our heat as well! We got down to a chilly 4 degrees today.Not trying to wish away the present but I can't wait for warmer days :-)

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try my best to live in the present, however, 4 dgrees will make a mind wander to warmer futures for sure!!

      Thank you so much for reading!! XOXO

      Delete