2nGjyaM0o1rqhFuD65616DjpVfI Juicebox Confession: I'm Just A Little Black Raincloud

Monday, March 17, 2014

I'm Just A Little Black Raincloud

Remember when I said that I am not perfect? That I have days when I eye the window, toying with the idea of jumping out and running away?

Welcome to today.

My patience is thin, my anger is near the surface and everything seems to be rubbing me the very wrong way.

I have that little black raincloud above my head, and that is ok. I am taking it as a sign that I need to slow down, take a breath. I am using it as permission to lay on the couch and catch up on television shows. I am allowing myself an extra cupcake.

Just try to tell me otherwise.

My no-good very-grumpy day will end soon. Tomorrow will better. I'll appreciate it and feel thankful for it.

Meanwhile, I am going to grumble on the couch, feeling a little under the weather and a lot prickly.

And that, that is totally and completely ok.

Just keep a wide berth and we should get past this unscathed.


6 comments:

  1. Me too. Today is not one of those days, but when they hit, they hit hard... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not having an extra grumpy day today, but I was yesterday!!! I hear ya sista! *mwah* I luffs ya!

    (as your personal stalker, I would be remiss not to tell you that that blankie looks super cozy, and I took a bite of your cupcake when you went to the bathroom... *cough* Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!!!! My blankie IS super cozy. I assumed the bite was from the many food thieves that I live with.....

      Delete
  3. Great big hugs sent to you to hopefully make your day brighter. <3

    ReplyDelete