2nGjyaM0o1rqhFuD65616DjpVfI Juicebox Confession: International Happiness Day

Thursday, March 20, 2014

International Happiness Day

Today is International Happiness Day. WHAT A GREAT DAY!! Who doesn't want to be happy?

Right?

In honor of this I am turning my Thankful Thursday list into things that make me happy.

One in the same, really.

Here we go, in no particular order.

*Cadbury Creme eggs. Not just he deliciousness but also the fact they only come out at Easter. Easter is in Spring. Spring means Winter is over. I love sunshine.

*Flowers. Currently there are tulips residing in my house. They are little rays of sunshine and happiness.  Try to be grumpy next to a bright red tulip. I dare you.

*Fresh fruit. If I sit in the ray of sunshine that streams into my living room and munch on a juicy kiwi or apple, I can pretend that it is July. THAT makes me happy.

*Speaking of sunshine. Aaaaaahhhhh!!! So much happy that the sun is brighter and warmer these days.

*SPRING!!! Today is also the Vernal Equinox, the first official day of Spring. It snowed last night but it was that late Winter/ early Spring kind of snow that is super wet and heavy and melts as it falls. My eaves are dripping and I saw my lawn all last week. I am happy.

*Canada Geese. I live in New England and the weather is all sorts of unpredictable. The calander and weathermen are not accurate ways of telling when the seasons turn. The geese though, they never fail me. They head South  for the winter and return North for Spring. I can hear them passing over my house as I type this. That honking is the soundtrack to the change in the seasons. Never doubt the geese.

*My little family. My daughter and my husband. They are AWESOME. Seriously. I hope everyone who reads these words experiences a love like this. You deserve it.

*THIS:


There you have it. A list of gratitude and happiness for this International Day of Happiness - Vernal Equinox - SPRING!!!!

Have a post bursting with happiness and/or gratitude? Link up here!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your friendship makes me happy! Great post Princess, it's inspiring to think of happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me happy. It is a continual cycle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude begets gratitude and happiness begets happiness. It is catchy and should be spread around!!! Glad you caught it! <3

      Delete